Purchasing a seat for someone else is a quick and simple process.
Here is the step by step process:
- Add the specific course of interest to your cart, and adjust the quantity as needed.
- At checkout but prior to payment, check the box beside the course that says ‘Purchasing for someone else.’
- From there, enter your information at checkout (you’ll add the name and email for the person you’re purchasing on behalf of later on). Then, fully checkout using a credit card and you'll receive a confirmation email with a receipt for your purchase.
- After the purchase is complete, create an account in your name, clicking the ‘Register’ button on the purchase confirmation screen.
- Once you register, click ‘Enroll Learners’, and navigate to the specific course. Then, enter the name(s) and email(s) of the person or group you purchased on behalf of. Each learner will receive specific login instructions once you’ve done so. You'll also be able to use your Enroll Learners view to see who has logged in and who has completed the course.