What if I need to change my name on my certificate?

If your name on your Certificate of Completion is incorrect, please make the appropriate changes on your profile following this NovoEd Help Desk article. Once the changes are made, email us and we will be able to help issue you an updated certificate. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.