If your name on your Certificate of Completion for an individual course on NovoEd is incorrect, simply change the name on your learner profile by following these instructions. Once you’ve done so, your name will automatically update on your certificate.
For Foundations and Advanced Certificates, follow these quick steps to update your name:
1. Go to your inbox and open the email where you were originally sent your certificate. Click View My Certificate.
2. Click Request a Name Change on the bottom left hand side of the toolbar.
3. Change your name directly within the space provided, and click Submit Request.
Here are the steps to change your name in Hello Design Thinking:
1. Click on your name in the upper right corner to go to your account settings.
2. Click the “edit” link next to your name and update the name to what you’d like to appear on your certificate.
3. Go back to the Final Recap page in the Conclusion section of your Hello Design Thinking experience and scroll down to download your certificate with your updated name.