IDEO U issues two types of certificates: individual course certificates of completion and multi-course program certificates (Foundations and Advanced certificates).
To share your individual course certificate of completion on LinkedIn:
- Share and make your Certificate public
- Click the share icon in the upper right corner and make the certificate public
- Enter the Course Name (eg. Insights for Innovation)
- As you start typing, this field will search and pre populate for you
- Beginning Month/Year of the course and select 'This certificate does not expire'
See screenshots below for a visual reference.
To share your multi-course program certificate on LinkedIn:
- Click on the “view my certificate” button in the certificate email you receive from Accredible. (Didn’t receive your certificate email? Contact us at email@example.com)
- Click the “add to LinkedIn profile” button on the left side of the page
- In the modal window that opens, click the “open LinkedIn” button and log in to your LinkedIn account
- Copy the information from the Accredible pop-up window to your LinkedIn license and click save
*Note: enter IDEO U in the issuing organization field
Screenshots are below: