Receiving your certificate - Foundations + Advanced Certificates
Once you successfully complete all required courses for any Foundations or Advanced Certificate, your certificate will be awarded via email within two weeks of completion of your final course.
Receiving your certificate - Courses + Classes
Once you complete the course and have submitted all required assignments by the course end date, you will be automatically awarded a Certificate of Completion. Your certificate will be reflected on your course homepage. This certificate can be used as proof of completion for current and future employers.
*Please note: you must have submitted all required assignments by the course end date to be eligible to receive a certificate.
Still don't see one and think you earned it? Contact us and we'll investigate.
Posting your certificate to LinkedIn
To Add a Certificate to your LinkedIn Profile:
- Share and Make Certificate Public
- Click the share icon in the upper right corner and make the certificate public
- Enter the Course Name (eg. Insights for Innovation)
- As you start typing, this field will search and pre populate for you
- Beginning Month/Year of the course and select 'This certificate does not expire'
See screenshots below for a visual reference.