After purchasing seats for your team, you'll need to add individual team members to a course.
1. Log in at ideou.com.
(If you forgot your password, click "Forgot Password?")
2. This will take you to your Customer Account page. Click on the "Manage Learners" button.
3. You will arrive at the Manage Learners page. You will see a list of eligible options. Select the course or class in which you'd like to enroll your learners.
4. Once a course or class is selected, enter a first name, last name, and email address for each learner you wish to enroll. You can also upload a .CSV file with learner information by clicking on the the "Add learners with .CSV file" button and following the instructions.
5. Once your learners are successfully enrolled they will show up under "Learner Accounts." Each enrolled learner will automatically receive an IDEO U welcome email with instructions for accessing their course or class.
6. You can monitor your team's progress at any time on your Enrollment Dashboard. In the Learner Account section, you can see whether your learners have:
- Completed registration
- Accessed the course
- Completed the course
If a learner's seat is eligible for reassignment, you can remove that learner by clicking the delete (trash can) icon. This will free up that seat and you can give it to a new learner using the process outlined above.